Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 | TBR

Here's what I'd hoping to read. Despite being away at camp from Monday night to Saturday afternoon. So it is fairly ambitious.



  1. The Giver by Lois Lowery
  2. Roost by Ali Bryan
  3. Choral Society by Prue Leith
  4. The Trap (The Hunt #3) by Andrew Fukuda (audiobook) - already half way through
  5. Darkest Powers Bonus Pack #1 (Darkest Powers Trilogy 0.5, 1.5, 2.5) by Kelley Armstrong
  6. Darkest Powers Bonus Pack #2 (Darkest Powers Trilogy #3.5, 3.6) by Kelley Armstrong
Have you read any of these? What did you think? Are you participating in this read-a-thon?

2 comments:

  1. I'm also (re)reading The Giver for Bout of Books! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks good luck to you too! This will be my first time reading The Giver. I'm a big Meryl Streep fan so I really want to see the movie but want to read the book before I do so.

      Delete