Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: DAY FOUR

  On Day Four I decided (consciously or not) to give my eyes a break and only listened to my audiobook. However this meant I was able to finish Rapture by Lauren Kate and thus add yet another series to my finished series list, which is awesome. Sad to see this one finish though (although I still have Fallen in Love the novella to read at some point). Out of the four book series, I believe my favourite was book number 3 (Passion) as I loved all the places it took place in. Today was also my last day of work for the week so Fri, Sat, and Sun possibly can be full of reading... well reading and packing my stuff to move, but we'll see. Really hoping to finish the two books I'm in the midst of and at least begin Bitten before Monday rolls around.

Here's my numbers for day four:

Thursday

Number of pages I've read today:
  1. Blood Brother in Louisbourg by Philip Roy: 0 (75 pages left)
  2. Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate: (audiobook) 166 (completed)
  3. Left Neglected by Lisa Genova: 0 (175 pages left)
Total number of pages read today: 166 pages
Number of books I've read today: 1 book
Total number of pages I've read: 655 pages
Total number of books I've read: 2 books
Books read:
  1.  Hard Run (Death Note #3) by Tsugumi Ohba (****)
  2.  Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate (****)

Unstarted thus far on RAT TBR:
  1. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong - 422 pages

2 comments:

  1. 2 books and 655 pages! Awesome! I've read part of Fallen...like the first chapter, but never finished it! I cant remember why. I think i'll try to pick it back up. Good luck for the rest of the week. :)

    http://bemusedbookworm.weebly.com/1/post/2013/08/bout-of-books-80.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I enjoyed the whole Fallen series but it's been awhile since I read the first one. Well listened actually, I listened to the whole series as audiobooks and the narrator (Justine Eyre) was awesome. She gave each character their own distinctive voice so it was easy to recognize who was saying what even before the book told you. :)
    Good luck with the rest of the week too & completing your goals!

    ReplyDelete