Sunday, August 18, 2013

Updates & Bout of Books 8.0

Hey all,

I feel like all I do is plan to post things here, tell you my plan, then I don't follow through. Then I come back here to apologia before sharing yet another plan. It's a vicious cycle. Anywho, my most recent disappearance from both here and youtube is from me having to find a new apartment on super short notice. I've been living in an apartment in a family's reno'd basement since June when I moved across the country. The plan was always to have a lease until the end of Aug. with the ability to extend the lease at that time if I chose to stay. My landlady sends me a message at the beginning of August asking me to let her know that week whether I was wanting to stay or not as she would love me to be understands if I want a bigger place. A day or two later I let her know I'd love to stay and she emails me back the next day informing me she isn't renting out the apartment to anyone and that I have until the 2nd of Sept to get out. Gee thanks lady! So since then I've been apartment hunting. Super stressful!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bout of Books


Anywho, I believe I now have a new place to live come Sept, so I can start getting back to my regular routines and that means back to reading. So why not participate in a read-a-thon? No reason at all (well other than packing like crazy, but whatevs). I just found out today that the Bout of Books read-a-thon is coming back next week! From August 19-25 and I will give it my best show to participate.

But what is the Bout of Books read-a-thon, you ask?
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I will let know what books I have planned to read probably later today. (I'm determined to follow through this time) 

Bye,
Kieli

No comments:

Post a Comment